Saturday, March 22, 2014

Prima TV

I recently purchased a gorgeous TV from createwithkate.com. It is designed by Ingvild Bloume (hope I spelt that right) for Prima. The TV is metal and has a lovely aged finish. The back opens and you can fit a little scene inside. I was so excited I made 2 little boxes to fit inside as I want to change the scene for each season.
The first scene is for spring.



I covered the inside of the box using Tim Holtz paper stash Wallflower. I cut some pussywillow from the garden and added them. I wrapped some flower buds around one of the stems and added some larger flowers to the r.h.s. Finally I added a little nest and eggs.


For my second scene I used the new Graphic45 By the Sea papers to cover the box. I fussy cut the lighthouse from one of the sheets and added it to one side. The beach hut is a little birdhouse turned back to front and covered with paper. I used a sandy coloured glitter and added some shells and a wooden bead for a beachball.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to receive comments on my work. Thanks for joining me.
Karen